I hate spam!
- I recognise the importance of privacy protection. My policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to me while visiting this website is explained below.
- The type of personal information that I collect from you will depend on how you use this website. You can be certain that the information I receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
The personal information that I collect on you when you use the public site
- I do not collect or use any personal information on visitors to this website, through the use of "cookies" or other software or hardware techniques. I look at the number of hits the site receives and keep track of the domains from which this site is accessed. To determine what my users are interested in, I may also look at the top 20 search words used in connecting you to this site.
- The names of persons who request information from or about Mr Scoreboards by emailing me are added to my database as clients. Each client is given a user name and password and can view and update their personal details used by Mr Scoreboards. Clients can also select their areas of interest, enabling them to control the information they receive from me. Persons who do not wish to receive these communications should notify me by email and their names will be deleted from my client list.
The personal information I collect when you log onto this site, how I do it and what I do with it
- If you log onto the website and read or download information, my Internet Service Provider/Hosting Provider will record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit to my site, the pages viewed and the information downloaded. This information is used for statistical and website development purposes only.
- I can also determine if you emailed any articles of interest to a friend using the "email a friend" functionality. I record the email addresses of these recipients which may be used for my own marketing purposes.
- The information collected will be used to send you emails when content relevant to your areas of interest are added to the site. The information may also be used to inform you of any forthcoming event that might be of interest to you.
The circumstances under which I disclose information about you
- It is my policy to never sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided to me unless I have your express consent to do so. An exception to this is where I may be required by law to disclose certain information. How I handle email
- I will preserve the contents of any email message that you send me if I believe that I have a legal requirement to do so. Email sent to or from Mr Scoreboards is routinely monitored for quality control, systems administration and legal compliance purposes.
What to do if you believe the information I hold about you is inaccurate
If you believe that any information that I hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please contact me and I will review the relevant information.
Contact me if you wish to discuss this policy
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy please contact me.
The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted.